Frequently Asked Questions
- Secure areas of this site require a valid User ID and Password.
- If you do not currently have a valid User ID, you must complete anAccess Request Form.
- Click "Please log in!" link on left side of the screen.
- Once prompted, enter your assigned User ID and Password. You must prefix your User ID with the appropriate domain (i.e. EXTLCL\ or CDS\ etc.).
- Click the "Password" link on the left side of the screen.
- Make sure your Password meets the current password requirements as defined on screen.
- Click the "Contact" link on the left side of the screen, to navigate to the contact page for more information.